With an extreme output of up to 8,200 lumens, the Studio Force Phosphor™ LED range packs an impressive punch for its size.
The Studio Force Phosphor™ LED range is specifically designed for film and studio soft lighting applications.
Optional accessories include a spigot adaptor, egg crate louver, top hat, half top hat and barn door.
The Studio Force Phosphor™ LED range includes ColorSure™ technology for enhanced consistency across each light engine and when using multiple fixtures.
Optics & Dimming
The Studio Force Phosphor™ LED range’s camera friendly custom optical design provides a smooth, uniform output, matched by theatrical grade dimming.
Practical & Mechanical
On the outside, the Studio Force™ Phosphor LED range has been designed to provide maximum versatility and ease of use. The range features a colour touch screen interface for easy operation and a full manual control mode.
The built-in power supply, hidden quick release fixings requiring no tools, and PowerCon and 5-pin DMX connections in and out provide fast deployment and simple cable management.
The Studio Force Phosphor™ LED range also features fanless, studio & full modes for maximum control of the units, flat end plates for seamless wall-washing and a rugged extruded aluminium body.
Other features include frequency adjustment, an extremely smooth uniform wash, extra soft beam, theatrical grade dimming and laboratory calibration to match Black Body Locus. Designed for practicality, the unit is equipped with a manual control mode, colour touch screen interface, fanless, studio & full modes for maximum control of the units and a range of optional accessories.
- 3,200 – 5,600K CCT variable white
- Variable frequency
- Extreme output – up to 8,200 lumens
- Extra soft beam – very wide output
- Extremely smooth, uniform wash
- Theatrical grade dimming
- Ideal for film and studio applications
- Factory calibrated
- 335mm / 13.2″ length ideal for floor, wall or truss mounting
- Camera friendly
- PowerCon input and output for easy daisy chaining of fixtures
- Broad range of accessories available, including barn door and spigot adaptor
- Fanless, studio & full control modes
- Intuitive colour touch screen interface
- Flat end plates for seamless wall-washing
- Built-in power supply
- Hidden quick release fixings
- Rugged extruded aluminium body
- Also available as a DC battery-powered version